Thank you for the opportunity to help prepare your tax return last financial year and once again we look forward to preparing and lodging your return for 2013.
We now have a monthly newsletter with updates changes and information regarding a broad range of tax issues such as work related expenses, investment properties, small businesses, and self managed superfund’s, if you would like to receive this news letter please go to this page and select the join our email list tab then enter your email address. If you have any specific question relating to any tax matter please call or email.
If it is more convenient you can scan and email us your information of post to my PO Box we will email or post a copy of the tax return to sign once completed.
We are also happy to use Dropbox, SugarSync or any other file sharing system that you use.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, to make an appointment for myself or one of my staff please call or email the office.
Saturday morning and after hour are available by appointment, to make the process easier I have listed below documents and information you will need in order to lodge your tax return.
Financial Year Ended 2013
Please bring original, a copy or a summary spreadsheet of the following;
- PAYG Payment Summaries.
- Interest earned on bank accounts.
- Foreign income and foreign investment losses
- Dividend statements including dividend reinvestments.
- Employee option and share scheme documentation.
- Financial summaries from managed funds and other financial institutions.
- Total interest charged on margin loans and other investment loan products.
- All Buy and Sell Contract Notes from shares sold during the year.
- Private Hospital Cover details.
- Ipad, tablets, work related apps, computers, software, and antivirus, upgrades, mobile phone, and internet, stationary and home office running costs.
- Foxtel where used for research
- Seminars & conference fees including travel & accommodation, books & journals
- Union fees, tools and equipment, protective clothing or uniform with logo, sunscreen, sunhat and sunglasses,
- Income protection insurance
- First Aid training
- Education expenses in excess of $250 including related travel.
- Log book for work related motor vehicle expenses were work travel was greater than 5,000 km.
- Total amount of work related km’s traveled were total work traveled under 5,000 km.
- Rental property statements, interest charged and related expenses
- Charitable donation receipts.
- Medical expenses in excess of $2,120 for whole family, after any reimbursements.
- BSB and Account Number for a quick refund by direct deposit into your bank account.
As a tax agent I can offer extensions between March 2014 and May 2014, please contact the office for your specific date.
Interactive Tax Consultants has associate practices in financial planning, commercial law, and mortgage broking to assist with your wealth management strategies including Self Managed Superannuation Funds, so please ask if you require no obligation information or assistance in any of the areas mentioned.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Welcome to the InterActive Tax Consultants’ news – part of our personal and easy to understand approach to taxation. We are committed to working with you to achieve the best results for your business. If you have any question or would like more information on any of the articles please contact us.