Thank you for the opportunity to help prepare your tax return last financial year and once again we look forward to preparing and lodging your return for 2014.
We are now located at level 3 suite 19 in the same building just enter Edgecliff Mews via New South Head Rd.
There is a free expense management app on our website which works with all smart phones it’s easy to use and we hope you enjoy it. You can also scan and email us your information of post to my PO Box we will email or post a copy of the tax return to sign once completed, otherwise please call or email and make a time to come in and see us in person.
We are also happy to use Dropbox if emails bounce back due to the size of the files.
Financial Year Ended 2014.
Please provide original, a copy or a summary spreadsheet of the following;
- PAYG Payment Summaries.
- Interest earned on bank accounts.
- Foreign income and foreign investment losses
- Dividend statements including dividend reinvestments.
- Employee option and share scheme documentation.
- Financial summaries from managed funds and other financial institutions.
- Total interest charged on margin loans and other investment loan products.
- All Buy and Sell Contract Notes from shares sold during the year.
- Private Hospital Cover details.
- iPad, tablet, work related apps, computers, software, antivirus, upgrades, mobile phone, and internet, stationary and home office running costs.
- Foxtel where used for research
- Seminars & conference fees including travel & accommodation, books & journals
- Union fees, tools and equipment, protective clothing or uniform with logo, sunscreen, sunhat and sunglasses,
- Gifts and greeting cards for clients or potential clients
- Rewards to a person for referring clients or potential clients
- Income protection insurance
- First Aid training
- Education expenses in excess of $250 including related travel.
- Log book for work related motor vehicle expenses were work travel was greater than 5,000 km.
- Total amount of work related km’s traveled were total work traveled under 5,000 km.
- Rental property statements, interest charged and related expenses.
- There is also a link to a tax depreciation calculator, to give an estimate of depreciate deductions.
- Charitable donation receipts.
- Net Medical Expenses in excess of $2,060 or $5,000 for whole family, dependent on adjusted taxable income, only available if offset was claimed in 2013 FY or you are claiming in relation to a disability.
- BSB and Account Number for a quick refund by direct deposit into your bank account.
As a tax agent I can offer extensions between March 2015 and May 2015, please contact the office for your specific date.
Interactive Tax Consultants has associate practices in financial planning, commercial law, and mortgage broking who are located in the same building we are actively working together for mutual clients to assist with your wealth management strategies including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds. Please ask if you require any no obligation information or assistance in any of the areas mentioned.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Welcome to the InterActive Tax Consultants’ news – part of our personal and easy to understand approach to taxation. We are committed to working with you to achieve the best results for your business. If you have any question or would like more information on any of the articles please contact us.