What to bring
Thank you for the opportunity to prepare your tax return last Financial Year and once again we look forward to preparing and lodging your return for 2017.
Interactive Tax Consultants have a qualified team of staff to assist you in a wide range of services including; Individual Tax returns, Investment Properties, Capital Gains Tax, Small to Medium Businesses, Bookkeeping and BAS Preparation.
Please scan and email your documents, file share, invite us to your preferred cloud software, post to our PO Box or make an appointment to come in and see us. If you would like to discuss your return over the phone before providing your information please call the office and book a phone appointment.
Saturday mornings and after hours are available by appointment, we look forward to hearing from you soon. Financial Year Ended 2017.
- PAYG Payment Summaries.
- Interest earned on bank accounts.
- Foreign income and foreign investment losses
- Dividend statements including dividend reinvestments.
- Employee option and share scheme documentation.
- Financial summaries from managed funds and other financial institutions.
- Total interest charged on margin loans and other investment loan products.
- All Buy and Sell Contract Notes from shares sold during the year.
- Private Hospital Cover details.
- Ipad, tablets, work related apps, computers, software, and antivirus, upgrades, mobile phone, and internet, stationary and home office running costs.
- Foxtel where used for research
- Seminars & conference fees including travel & accommodation, books & journals
- Union fees, tools and equipment, protective clothing or uniform with logo, sunscreen, sunhat and sunglasses,
- Income protection insurance
- First Aid training
- Education expenses in excess of $250 including related travel.
- Log book for work related motor vehicle or number of km travelled up to 5,000
- Rental property statements, interest charged and related expenses.
- Charitable donation receipts.
- Medical expenses for disability aids, attendant care or aged care.
- BSB and Account Number for a quick refund by direct deposit into your bank account.
- Agent Fees & Commissions
- Body Corporate Fees
- Borrowing Expenses
- Building & Structural Improvements
- Commissions & Management Fees
- Electricity & Connection Costs
- Bank Charges
- Head Rental
- Land T ax
- Lease Incentives
- Legal Fees not associated with eviction
- Mortgage Insurance
- Municipal Rates & Taxes
- Office Supplies
- Prepaid expenses up to 12 months (interest, body corporate, council, water)
- Replacement assets
- Solicitor Disbursements
As a tax agent I can offer extensions between March 2018 and May 2018, please contact the office for your specific date.
Interactive Tax Consultants has associate practices in financial planning, commercial law, and mortgage broking to assist with your wealth management strategies including Self Managed Superannuation Funds, so please ask if you require no obligation information or assistance in any of the areas mentioned.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!